Thank you crankycaregiver for nominating me for this precious award. For this to come from one whose writings I admire is awesome. I’m new on blogging, since September 2012. Getting around and reading other blogs has been slow for me. I write to de-stress, it’s cathartic. I guess I’m wrapped up in my world here with Mother, so this helps me to get out of my shell and dig in!
Well, the rules are pretty easy to follow:
(1) Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post. SEE ABOVE!
(2) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. SEE BELOW!
(3) Tell 7 things about yourself.
(4) Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
Do visit Grandma Says …observations and views from a different set of eyes @ http://crankycaregiver.wordpress.com/2013/04/09/beautiful-blogger-award/
Grab a glass of tea and put your feet up, because, you will enjoy this blog. She puts her heart into her writings and you can feel her sincerity. Thanks again …just a Grandma!
Here we go …7 things about myself …drum roll please!
l. I’m enjoying blogging more than I ever thought I would. Writing is obsessing!
2. I hate Alzheimer’s more every day. It destroys the person that was.
3. I love the color purple above all others. Makes me feel warm and safe.
4. I love the sunrise …a new day!
5. I believe in second chances. Everyone deserves to make things right when they goof up!
6. I’m seeing a different person in my Mom daily, I don’t know how I feel about it!
7. I adore all the bloggers I read …so many perspectives and feelings and emotions …exciting!
Nominating 7 bloggers who deserve this award is not a difficult task, there are so many worthy: here are the ones I have chosen, who I feel their writings are worthy of the BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD!
All of these bloggers are more than qualified for this award. Be sure to check out their sites. Visit and Enjoy!
I know some of you are busy and don’t have time to pass on this award; there’s no obligation to do so (but I hope you will!) and there’s no rush to comply with accepting the award. Just know that I consider all my nominees Beautiful Bloggers, as are so many others I follow.